My Blog List

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Possum on the Brain...


I have been searching for possums on the internet forever...still trying to find one that will show it's profile just right...so I can TRY to copy it's facial features onto my 5 Ft. Possum that I'm working on for the shop.
I have come to this conclusion...Not all Possums are alike...
*sigh*
So, I continue to scour the internet and magazines that might hold that right facial expression that only I know I want on MY possum! If I have to see it in my shop on a day to day basis...it might as well be what I want...LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww....that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the cutest possum...not including our little girlie possum from the Opossum Boudoir blog. LOL! This is a compact with the little guy on it! Had to include it on this post. I think I may have found my possum face!

    ReplyDelete